Thursday, December 17, 2009

My first blog!

I've been taking pictures for years and after working for a studio that used my pictures as their own copyrights, I decided that I needed to start my own thing. With the help of my sister-in-law, I have this wonderful blog to share my photography and thoughts with everyone.
I just moved to the Austin area from the Dallas area, so I'm very excited to start fresh and to get my name out there. When I lived in Dallas I was known for my band photography (promos and live portraits), but I'm open to all sort of photography. I edit my own pictures and can offer from contemporary to commercial portraits to whatever fit your needs.
I am attending college for business so I can hopefully one day open up my own studio and eventually branch out. I recommend doing location for now, but I do have a studio set-up in my house. Anyway, if you like what I have so far please feel free to contact me to get some more information! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment