Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Amanda's Adorable Family









This past Sunday I got the opportunity to take pictures for Amanda and her family. First of all let me just say that is officially summer! We did this shoot at 10 AM and we were all sweating, so I made sure to get through the shoot fast which I think made everyone happy. Olivia, the youngest, was so shy at the beginning and had to do some practice shots in the grass just so I could figure out what would make her laugh and you what it was... feathers! She thought it was hilarious and she was cracking up the whole shoot which made me so very happy! These kids were so good and Amanda and her husband are totally in love and happy. I had so much fun and can't wait to do another photo shoot soon... hopefully for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment