Thursday, April 8, 2010




A couple weekends ago my sister-in-law, Kendra, had her parents in town to visit and Kendra's dad, Mike, writes books and asked me to do a shoot for him for an upcoming trailer they'll be making. I was so happy he asked me to do it because his books are actually pretty famous! =P He wanted some of him in mid sentence to go along with the trailer and all in black and white (which I was so happy about because I love black and white shoots!). I managed to catch a GREAT picture of him when we were testing out settings for my camera.

The last couple weeks or so have made me realize how lucky I am to not only have a great family, but to have in-laws that are absolutely beautiful inside and out! My family is amazing and I'm so happy my brother married someone like Kendra.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! not only are the pictures great of my dad, the words you wrote are too! I love you so much, you may never know.

    ReplyDelete