Wednesday, April 14, 2010






Oh my goodness I am so lucky to have such a cute niece that loves taking pictures with me! The bluebonnets are everywhere so Kendra and I packed up and found a good spot full of them (except for the blue van in the back). Karter loves to run around and will hardly ever sit still so I was lucky to get the shots I did within about 10-15 minutes worth of shooting- you have to be quick with this one! I had so much and hope to start booking more shoots for the future in the beautiful bluebonnets.

1 comment:

  1. You will get more jobs! I am still amazed at how fast you were able to capture these beautiful pics, and I cant decide which one is my favorite. What do you think people were thinking as they saw two blonde hair girls chasing after a little crazy wilde-beast?

    ReplyDelete